PPC (Pay Per Click), also known as CPC (Cost per Click) is an online advertising model where the advertiser pays a publisher for every click. PPC is the most widely used advertising model for all paid ads.
There are different types of PPC ads, but one of the most common types is the paid search ad. These ads appear when people search for things online using a search engine like Google – especially when they are performing commercial searches, meaning that they’re looking for something to buy online. This could be anything from a mobile search to a local service search to someone shopping for a gift or a high-end item like enterprise software. All of these searches trigger the pay-per-click ads.
Our excellent PPC strategies drive more quality leads & Higher ROI for your business.
- Paid search Ads
- Video Advertising
- Display Ads
- PPC Re-marketing
- Social Advertising
With the best PPC services, ads for your business are made to appear through the largest advertising platforms such as Google Adwords and Adsense. We have experienced staff who thoroughly observes and analyses the market and your potential customer in order to place the ads where customers are most likely to see them.
Being the best PPC companies in Mysore, we design the customized PPC campaign for your business to attract ideal customers to your website.
Let us find out what the best PPC companies near you actually do:
- Keyword analysis: Discovering and targeting the specific keywords and search queries for a business that are most likely to be entered by searcher.
- Channel strategy: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, affiliate networks and paid social media placements for marketing.
- Monitoring: monitoring the search term reports to know the kinds of keywords/queries are most often used that helps to focus the most common searches.
- Competitive analysis: Measuring tactics and strategies utilized by competitors that helps in deciding whether to compete on the same search queries or to target queries that competitors are leaving unnoticed.
- Negative match: Optimizing ads by filtering out visitors that are unlikely to convert (limiting ads within close geographic proximity to those businesses required).
- A/B Testing: Constantly split testing like text, graphics, and other display variables are used in exchange to find the most persuasive method.
Benefits of PPC:
- Immediate and Consistent Traffic: You may expect getting leads within an hour once the PPC ad is put. Thus, if you have just entered the online business space, you need a big exposure so that visitors could know your service/products. PPC ads are the one of the best assets for any start-up ventures to invest in order to get a better online presence and interact with the visitors.
- Targeted Traffic: We analyse the best keywords that focus the clients’ business and help them get targeted traffic which in return leads to the business growth.
- Ease of swapping ads: PPC marketing gives you complete control over your ads so that when you feel that the ads need to be replaced or edited, you may do it without any complications.
- Track results and helps in improvisation: The best thing about PPC ads is that they let you track the results that help to make a report and re-channelize the whole process based on the new sets of keywords.
- Geo-targeting: PPC can target multiple or single locations as per your requirement and ban those you don’t want to show your ads in. This helps to reach your target audience in a short period of time.